Planning your wedding is exciting, naturally, but it can be so much more…
- You are forming relationships with various wedding vendors that can become working relationships in the future
- You are learning to create checklists and coordinate all the little details
- You are becoming an expert on invitation wording
- You are keeping up on the latest wedding trends
- You are learning to come up with split-second solutions to the unexpected
You are gaining experience that you can put to good use in a career as a wedding planner!
Many of our brides are wistful after all the wedding planning is over, and they realize how much they had enjoyed the entire process.
That is why Sandcastles has developed WEDDINGOLOGY, a certification course to help you train at home in your spare time to become a professional wedding planner, using the experience you gained while planning your own weddings!
Visit https:// Become-a-Wedding-Planner.com to find out more!