Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the wonderful world of wedding planning!
There is no doubt that hiring a wedding planner is money well spent. For 10 years I enjoyed a career as one of Toronto’s foremost wedding planners, before I shifted my focus to certifying other planners. During that time, I wrote and published Weddingology — A Wedding Encyclopedia, not only as a resource for my brides, but also as a textbook for the wedding planner’s course.
My brides depended on me to think for them when their brains were crazy with wedding details, to fight for them when vendors weren’t cooperating, and to be their strength when they had very little left of their own.
Still, a professional wedding planner charges an average of $2500-$3500 to completely plan a wedding. That fee drops to around $1000 if all you need is someone to coordinate the actual wedding day. And that is in addition to all the other wedding expenses! I was aware that with the proper support a bride could easily manage independently, and I am pleased to offer that support in the form of the DIY Wedding Planning Programme.
You will receive
- The guide in pdf format, consisting of five sections. print out what you need for your binder, follow the directions, and refer to Weddingology (available in paperback or e-book from the publisher or any online book retailer.)
- One (1) Skype, FaceTime, or phone consultations (up to one hour each) for each unit, during which we will discuss your plans thus far and I will answer any questions you may have regarding your wedding.
- Unlimited Email correspondence
- Vendor Contract Review (with unit 3)
- Ceremony Order Outline (with unit 5)
- Reception Agenda complete with timeline (with unit 5)
- Personalized To Do List (from our discussions)
Total cost for the pdf version of Sandcastles by P31 DIY Wedding Planning Programme, plus personal assistance is $500. Weddingology is a necessary part of the planning and retails for under $30. Units are also available separately, for a cost of $125 each.
- Wedding Blueprint: Engagement, budgeting, ceremony and reception locations, timelines and checklists that will be used throughout the wedding planning process
- Wedding Fashions: Style elements, fabrics and laces, brides and bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen, parents, children
- Working with Wedding Vendors: Caterers, bakers, florists, DJ and live musicians, transportation, photographers and videographers, rentals
- Guests and Gifts: Guest list, Invitation wording, announcements, reception cards, gift registries, thank-you notes
- Your Wedding Day: Timelines and checklists, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, ceremony readings, seating, processional and recessional, receiving lines, special dances
The five units are now available separately, for a cost of $125 each. That’s just slightly more than I charge for only ONE hour of consultation! Each unit includes one-hour of consultation and unlimited email correspondence…
Or, if you order the entire programme for $500, you save $125 — that’s like getting one unit FREE!