Are you an incurable romantic?
Turn your passion for weddings into a new career! You have wedding coaching experience if you have ever…
- Planned your own wedding
- Helped a friend or family member plan a wedding
- Been a bridesmaid or maid of honour
Why not turn that experience into your dream job? Is wedding coaching right for you?
- Do you love working with people?
- Do you want to be your own boss?
- Would you like the flexibility to choose full-time, part-time or on the side?
- Do you love working with details?
- Are you creative?
- Do you want a job where each day is different and exciting?
If you can answer YES to these questions, you have what it takes to be a successful wedding coach, and we have what it takes to turn your experience into your dream!
With the WEDDINGOLOGY WEDDING COACH CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME you can train in your spare time, and upon certification you receive a certificate to proudly hang in your office!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE STUDYING!
- Module 1: Working with Brides and Grooms
- Module 2: Early Planning
- Module 3: Wedding Stationery
- Module 4: Wedding Fashions
- Module 5: The Wedding Ceremony
- Module 6: The Wedding Reception
- Module 7: The Flowers
- Module 8: Working with Vendors
- Module 9: Wedding Gifts and the Gift Registry
- Module 10: Destination Weddings/Military Weddings/Multicultural Weddings
- Module 11: Home Weddings/Double Weddings/Theme Weddings
- Module 12: Second Weddings/Reaffirmations
- Module 13: Starting Your Own Business
- Module 14: Running Your Own Business
- FINAL EXAM AND CERTIFICATE
I’VE SEEN SIMILAR COURSES COSTING MORE…
The Weddingology Wedding Coach Certification Programme can be offered for a lower cost simply because we’ve decided to take less of a profit. Your wedding coach course consists of 14 units and the final exam— each is priced at $75, for a total cost of $1125. If you order the complete course at once, your price is reduced to $999.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS?
HOW ARE THE COURSES ADMINISTERED?
Once we receive your registration, we will email the modules you have ordered, as well as the pdf versions of the textbooks. If you purchase the entire course at once, the modules will be emailed 2 weeks apart.
WHY DO YOU EMAIL THE COURSE MATERIALS? WHY DON’T YOU DELIVER THEM ELECTRONICALLY LIKE OTHER COURSES?
That’s a good question, and the answer is that we don’t want to course to become “anonymous.” Each assignment sent to us is personally read by Shari Grenier, who replies back with her comments and suggestions, and also replies to any questions you might have regarding the lesson.
CAN I TAKE THE MODULES OUT OF SEQUENCE?
If you have ordered the complete programme at the special price, a new module will be emailed to you every two weeks. This is to avoid the overwhelming that can happen if you have the entire course in front of you before finishing the first module. These will be emailed in sequence. If you wish to make a change to the sequence, simply email us and we can accommodate that request.
Module 1 is an overview of the industry and must be completed first. If you are ordering the modules one at a time, you may order them in a different sequence if you wish.
WILL THE COURSE GIVE ME RECOGNIZED PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS?
At this time there is no governing body regulating wedding coaches. However, a certificate will make you more professional in the eyes of who matters most — your clients. You may use the letters CWC (Certified Wedding Coach) after your name to indicate that you have been certified, but they must not be used to falsely claim affiliation with any college or university.
ARE THE COURSES TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Yes. However, since Sandcastles Weddings is not a “school” you will not claim it as education on your income tax forms. We will issue a receipt that you can claim as a business expense, in the same way you would claim professional seminars, etc.
WHAT ARE THE TIME LIMITS ON THE COURSES?
You alone decide how long it will take. The course is designed in self-contained modules that will fit perfectly into your family and work schedule.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Simply visit our enrollment page for instructions on selecting your modules and making your payments