At Sandcastles, we believe nothing is less romantic than paying taxes on your wedding planning and officiating fees!
That is why everything is included in the fees you see on our site!
We are available for as much or as little involvement in your wedding planning as you wish! Perhaps that means you want our assistance planning the entire wedding… or just an hour of consultation… or perhaps you want us to be on-hand the day of the wedding to make sure everything goes smoothly…If you wish to plan your own wedding but want the guidance of a professional, the Plan Your Own Wedding Programme is for you!
We are available to support you as you plan your wedding, with consultations based on hourly rates.
Wedding Coordination $1500
This is frequently called “day of” coordinating, but our involvement with you actually begins the month before the wedding. We will familiarize ourselves with the plans you have made, and be onhand at the ceremony and reception to ensure the day goes smoothly. This service consists of:
- Up to three consultations, in which the wedding plans will be discussed in detail
- Preparation of a detailed itinerary of the wedding day
- Supervision of the set up of the ceremony site, flower arrangement, etc
- Assistance to the bride and wedding party prior to the ceremony
- Transportation of small items from the ceremony to the reception
- Supervision of the set-up of the reception site
- Placement of centerpieces, place cards, etc
- Receiving deliveries on your behalf (wedding cake, flowers, etc)
- Supervision of and communication with vendors for the duration of the reception
- Assistance to the guests in any way possible, and the handling of anything unexpected
- Issue payment to vendors who are being paid at the reception
Complete Wedding Planning Service $3000
Let us guide you step by step through the process of planning your wedding. This service consists of:
- Unlimited consultation, on such subjects as wedding style, degree of formality, wording of invitations, music for the ceremony, wording of wedding vows, etc.
- Develop a detailed budget
- Create a detailed task list and calendar, updated regularly
- Consultation as to the reception menu, and estimate the amount needed of liquor, beer, wine, and champagne
- Obtain estimates from caterers for your approval, retain caterer, and handle communication with them
- Contact rental business for tables, chairs, linens, etc, to arrange delivery and pickup, and to determine which items must be rented
- Consultation as to your preferences in photography, retain photographer and/or videographer approved by you, and work out a list of required shots
- Consultation as to your preferences in reception music, retain DJ approved by you, and work out a list of required songs
- Consultation as to your preferences in flowers, retain a florist approved by you, and work out a list of flowers needed
- Obtain estimates from bakers for your approval, retain baker, and handle communication with them regarding the wedding cake
- Communicate with the vendors on your behalf
- Development of a schedule of vendor deposits, payments and balances due, updated regularly
- Be on hand at the rehearsal, and assist with the same
- Develop a wedding-day itinerary
- Supervision of set-up, flower arrangement, etc., at the ceremony site
- Assist you and wedding party prior to the ceremony
- Supervise the line-up for the processional
- Remove small items from the ceremony site and transport to the reception site
- Supervise the set-up of the reception site
- Place centerpieces and place cards
- Receive deliveries on your behalf (wedding cake, flowers, etc.)
- Supervision and communication with the vendors throughout the recep_ tion
- Assist your guests in any way possible, and handle anything unexpected
- Return of rental items, if applicable
- Issue payments to vendors who are being paid at the reception
For couples using our complete wedding planning service who wish one of us to also officiate their wedding, we will waive our usual officiating fee.
We plan other family and corporate events too! Click here for more information on our Event Planning Services!
Email transfers can be sent to: email@example.com